GodClocks Awesome Vidgame GodClocks Awesome Vidgame

It really is quite incredible

I'm too lazy to write a review but good job!

win. win.

WOW

First of all, thank you! This made me feel very happy. Even though this was probably pretty easy to make, it still had some humor like the fact that you can pause the game. Fun little game.

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

It got boring

It was really fun for the first 7 levels. After that, it just got a little repetitive. If you would have gotten a knife or a crowbar in the 8th level or something, that definitely would have kept me interested a lot more. I generally just hid somewhere where the guards didn't usually go, and waited for the target to stroll past me. You should have less levels where there is a bunch of open space, and have more where there is secret passages, stuff to hide behind etc. Overall, It was a good game!

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

DINO-TASTIC!

Cons:

-You can't turn around. This is mainly a problem with the boss because a lot of the time the boss is behind you and you can't attack it.

-You lose life very easily. Again, this is mainly a problem with the boss, because after you get hit, you're not invincible for a second like in most games. Because of this, if you're even touching the boss, your life drains very fast.

Pros:

-Good art and animation

-Awesome concept! What's better than laser shooting dinosaurs??

-Very funny! I learned something about humans-THEY'RE DINO-TASTIC!!

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Pretty good

The art was beautiful! That, plus the sound effects really made me fell immersed in the game (It helps to wear headphones!). The game controls were easy to use, not something you can say about a lot of games! The only problem I had, was I wanted more story development. There should have been more about the squirrel guy. It just felt like the game ended abruptly. I did like the part where your in the house, and you see the button, and it asks you if you want to press it and it says: "It would be very beneficial to you getting out of this house!".

John Citizen John Citizen

Interesting, but is lacking

The gravity gun was cool, but that was really the only thing I liked about the game. As Bla60 already stated, the level was bland and had nothing to do w/ the place it was supposed to be. What was with the gear things? The game was probably a good learning experience for you, but overall, left a lot to be desired . I don't mean to sound overly harsh or anything, I just want to let you know what to change. Just a side note: Why not make the level names spell "Half life 2" or "Gordan Freeman" or something?

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

A Great Improvement on past TTA games!

Pros
-Great graphics

-More variety in weapons and clothes

-More different maps

Cons
-Not the smartest AI (I'm sure they're hard to program) But for the next game, try to look into having the AI able to jump up floors.

-It gets boring after a while (Although this game held my attention much longer than other TTA games) so maybe put in abilities your person can buy or a giant boss fight or something

I hope this has helped!

CrackShot! CrackShot!

Terrific game!

Graphics:10/10 Music:10/10 Gameplay:10/10

The only thing I suggest you change if you make a sequel is the amount of levels. There just wasn't enough.

Sin Mark Sin Mark

A GREAT GAME!

Game play was excellent, story was actually interesting, and graphics were amazing. The only thing that could have been improved was: You should be able to see what a spell does BEFORE you make it! That way, you wouldn't just waste a bunch a runes on a spell that doesn't help. Also, what was the difference between the bone and earth wall? The only difference I could see was that the bone wall cost more.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Addicting!

The graphics were good, the animation was fine, and the game play was addicting as hell! The only thing that could make this game better was more different levels. Most of the levels were just long corridors. But other than that great game!