Pateotu (ambient interlude) Pateotu (ambient interlude)

Wow

This is pretty awesome, I'm surprised more people havent listened to it. Seems like you got the effect you were going for!

kilvertm responds:

Yeah, it turned out pretty well, thanks!

Paragon Paragon

this..is...so.......epic

Beautiful. There's so much crap in the industrial section, but this, my friend, defines Industrial music. You truly have created a masterpiece. There is nothing i dont like about this.

Fancy Mike - Deathproof Fancy Mike - Deathproof

Very nice!

I really like the scratchy sounds that play for the entire song! the only complaint I have is that the song doesn't really go anywhere, but for what it is, you've done it very well. It would be good for a menu or loading screen. A small note, I like the name the incredible tall better, but thats just me. Good job!

Your Haunted Heartbeat Your Haunted Heartbeat

DEAR GOD!

this.....is.......AWESOME!!! Seriously really great song! It sounds very professional! I could totally see this song being in a trailer for a creepy video game! In fact, at the moment Im planning on making a video game that would fit well with this song; I'll PM you if I decide to use it. My main criticism is that the song doesn't really go anywhere, it just kinda stays the same for the whole song. It would be nice if you added in a strong beat a bit into the song. Overall, I think the score you deserve is an 8.5, but I'll give you a 9 instead of an 8.

Nayhan responds:

I'm glad you think it sounds professional! And yes that main riff is way too repetitive and I wish I had the .fls file so I could fix it. Thanks for your review.

Arcane Arcane

JESUS THIS IS AWESOME!

Really beautiful! I truly feel as if I am traveling to a alternate universe! The sirens really helped that feel of "something's not right". Good job, for this, is truly ambience!

Slug-Salt responds:

thank you so much, i needed to hear something nice today. makes me wana put out more music for you guys. again thank you.

Heavy Rain! Heavy Rain!

Nice

I dont have much to say, just thought I'd write a review since no one else has. Great song, especially the part at 40 seconds in!

christmas FEEL! christmas FEEL!

Oh my god

This is just what I need for a cartoon I'm going to make. Thank you! Definetley has a cliched christmas feel to it!

Stalagmite responds:

hehe! thanks! it is certainly as cliche as it gets :D

Milk - Crystal Milk - Crystal

Waffle!

Here's another waffle. You deserve it! Good song!

The Fight Mix The Fight Mix

Awesome

It has a great beat, but what's that little kid at the beginning of the song saying?

Anthouse21 responds:

LOL thanks... thats my son saying Anthouse Beat!

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Epic!

Very RPGish! Some parts sound a bit Matrix-ish (In a good way). Awesome!